Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Archives V

Posted Feb. 7, 2011
One of the great mysteries of the Beck family has been solved: Owen claims that he hatched from a coconut! I've been wondering where the smallest of the small ones came from...Or course, that's not exactly the memory I have of him entering the world!
And while I'm on the subject, the aforementioned youngling came home from school today and said: "Why do so many parents let their kids say the F-word?" I didn't know that it was possible for my heart rate to go anaerobic just standing in the kitchen staring at my child!  Naturally the biggest of the small ones was quick to extend his vast knowledge to his younger brother with:  "THAT'S not the F-word".  Thankfully, I was at a loss for words and didn't jump for the whole mountain-out-of-a-molehill experience and  Owen says: Why don't they just call them toots like we do?
That was a near miss! And could have gone south very quickly!

Holey Moley I love my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment